A certification and 14 CE's for Nurses
Introducing a beautiful way of sharing and using essential oils in your practice. AromaHarmony™ Brochure
For all those certified in AromaHarmony™ through us, the certification and re-certification process now requires an additional compliance agreement. We have created additional application techniques that add to the effective use for oils. AromaHarmony™ is a flexible set of topical applications that bring in extremities and connective tissue. It is complementary to, but different from, our previous annointing course so all family, friends, and others you choose to help can learn what we have learned. The essential oils are a living intelligence. And with the use of knowledge, intuition and purpose it becomes a wonderful unique opportunity for each person or pet to benefit from these precious oils.
We will be hosting certification and CE's in anointing techniques which will include many valuable ideas.
- The body requires protection, care, and respect, because it is holy.
- This course contains a variety of ways to apply essential oils to our soul's form, .
- The usage of essential oils builds our intuition and intellect, joining these precious abilities to conceive creative ideas and apply them.
AromaHarmony™ Certification Requirements
- Find the next upcoming course for AromaHarmony™ on the Lightwing Center calender
- Contact us with the date and any questions you have through the Lightwing Center contact page
- Unless otherwise specified by the calendar event, make a payment through the Lightwing Center payments page
- Attend in person course for 7 hours of the 14 CE's. Complete 7 hours of clinical independent practice and study.
- Consent Forms will be given to be used as evidence of your work on six people, necessary submissions to qualify you for your certification.
- Bring a essential oils pocket reference. (Contact instructor if you do not have one)
- You will be requested to send in copies of the original Consent Forms. You must keep your own forms and give the copy to the person you are helping.
- Along with the Consent Form we will request your own comments on your experience.
- Upon receipt of these forms and comments and approval of them we send your certification papers to you.
- Annual renewal with 6 commented consent forms and $40 renewal fee.
- Application for the 14 Nursing CEs which a completed Certification offers must be declared upon course registry.
- Nurses and other Licensed Professionals from credentialing organizations that accept Nursing CEs are required, in addition to the 6 documented AH sessions, to submit case observations, fill in the provided application and have paid the additional $50 US on registering for the course
- Yearly Recertifications are eligible for 8 CEs if the case studies are submitted with the Consent Forms and the $35 additional fee