This powerful new technique was created and taught by D. Gary Young at his recent Dallas, Texas training. NAT connects all the synapses of the brain and upper spinal cord, thus creating an environment that facilitates optimal health and healing.
The Neuro Auricular Technique (NAT)
- Easy to learn and easy to perform on yourself, friends and family.
- A deeper level of stress reduction.
- Understand Purpose and Benefits of NAT
- Define General Physiology of Cervical Nerves
- Learn How To Perform Dallas and Ecuadorian Versions
- Give and Receive Healing Session for Stress Reduction
- Identify Oil Choices and their Affects
- Consent Forms for your practice
Skull Sutures Technique (SST)
The purpose of applying YLEO’s in a roll on gently over cranial suture lines is to give a direct route to various parts of the brain. The skull is made up of interlocking parts. The sutures are a type of fibrous joint. This only occurs in the skull (or "cranium"). A tiny amount of movement is permitted at sutures. This contributes to the compliance and elasticity of the skull. By using roll on’s of YLEO’s over various suture lines of the skull we may benefit it a variety of ways. Combining this method with NAT creates a beautiful blending for true stress reduction.
- 4 hour course
- Expanded handbook as of 2015 along with consent forms.
- For NAT you will need to expose the shoulders and upper back (scapula region).
- Wear a top or take one that can be put on backwards (a button down shirt).
- Upon completing 6 NAT/SST and sending in copies of the consent forms with comments (scan them in and email or mail), certification is given.
- Annual renewal is 6 consent forms (copies) sent in with a check for $40 for renewal. (Payment by paypal is $42, same as credit card).