This powerful new technique was created and taught by D. Gary Young several years ago at a Dallas, Texas training. NAT harmonizes the brain and upper spinal cord, thus creating an environment that facilitates optimal relaxation and wellness.
The Neuro Auricular Technique (NAT)
- Easy to learn and easy to perform on yourself, friends and family.
- Creates a deep level of relaxation.
- You will understand the purpose and benefits of NAT
- NAT will map the general physiology of cervical nerves.
- You will learn how to perform several variants and versions.
- You will give and receive a session for relaxation.
- Study oil choices and their effects.
The purpose and importance of using Consent Forms for your practice.
Skull Sutures Technique (SST)
The technique of applying EO’s in a roll-on gently over cranial suture lines to give a direct route to various parts of the brain. The skull is made up of interlocking parts. The sutures are a type of fibrous joint unique to the skull (or "cranium"). A tiny amount of movement is permitted at sutures. This contributes to the compliance and elasticity of the skull. By using roll-on’s of EO’s over various suture lines of the skull we may benefit it a variety of ways. Combining this method with NAT creates a beautiful blending for release and relaxation.
Both NAT and SST may be done on the bed bound.